We understand that sometimes making ends meet can be hard in today’s economic climate so we are now offering our customers another payment option called Layby.
To set up a Growing Footprints Layby, simply put through an order as normal and once at the check-out select "Layby" as the payment method, but please be sure to understand the terms of our Layby below;
Our standard Layby terms are as follows:
- Layby is only applicable to orders over the value of $100.
- We offer a 4 week Layby, however we do understand that life throughs unexpected curve balls and on occasion you may require a little more time to pay your Layby off. In this case please email us at email@example.com and we will, together, come up with a solution that suits both your requirements as well as ours. We are here to help!
- Layby deposit and payments are payable by credit card only (Visa or Mastercard)
- Refunds are available within the 4 week period however 30% of the total order price (initial deposit) will be held as a cancellation fee and the remaining balance will be refunded via the initial payment method.
Payment Terms :
- An upfront payment of 30% of the total order price is required. This is not negotiable so please don’t ask.
- You can either arrange weekly/fortnightly payments to pay off your Layby by the due date, or you can also wait and arrange payment at the end of your Layby term.
- You must pay the final payment within the 4 weeks. If the full payment is not received within the 4 week period and you have not made contact with us to arrange other terms, we have the right to cancel your Layby and cancellation fees will apply (30% off Total order price). At this time we will contact you to advise we have cancelled your order and refund remaining credit if any.
- You must pay off the order in full within 30 days. (As mentioned above if some unforeseen circumstances arise please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come up with a solution that suits us both)
Your order will only be shipped once it has been paid in full.
If you have any questions or need any further clarification, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will do our absolute best to assist.
Growing Footprints has the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and to refuse this Layby option to customers we feel are not honouring these agreements.